Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's been a while

My other blog has been unable to be accessed for two lonnng weeks now so I decided to step back in time for a while a catch up on this one. Since I've last posted, Clay has picked up a second full time job. He works M-F for his day job, and then all kinds of crazy hours still for Moonlight :-/ We dont see him as much, and some times its stressful with him not being around. We've been fortunate that he's had several days worth of paid time off these past two weeks so he's had time to recharge and I've time to relax. Kids are doing great- homeschooling is going along as usual, although I really feel like we'll be rounding our year out if we do a big push come January, perhaps we'll finish in time for our next big adventure... for 2013...
With that comes big news for this blog though, we are expecing #9! - and... it's a boy! We decided to name him after my great grandfather, Ezra Hicks. So his name will be Ezra Elliot Carter. He's due on Noah's 7th birthday, in May :)



No comments:

Post a Comment